Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July

I celebrated the 4th alone (but was graciously fed by family) and now I am in the beautiful state capitol of Columbus. All the fireworks were yesterday (the 3rd- go figure) and now I am luxuriating at the Crown Plaza. Tomorrow me and 15,000 of my closest friends will fill the Greater Columbus Convention Center for the 2007 Origins Game Fair. I was in such a foul mood until I got out on the road and started down here. Now I can't remember what my snit was about. Probably a good thing. Ah the magic of room service. I may post some pics. My Thursday Thirteen was done last week in anticipation of lack of time. If I don't get to you this week it is nothing personal. Now back to vacation. A friend suggested that there may be a Lesser Columbus Convention Center. Sounds like a quest to me!

No comments: