- Sarah Palin once carved a perfect likeness of the Mona Lisa in a block of ice using only her teeth.
- Sarah Palin will pry your Klondike bar from your cold dead fingers.
- Sarah Palin pick retroactively makes the theme of #DNC08 “Things To Do In Denver When You’re Dead”
- Sarah Palin doesn’t need a gun to hunt. She has been known to throw a bullet through an adult bull elk.
- Sarah Palin can divide by zero.
- Sarah Palin was kicked off Survivor for killing a man and eating his entrails.
- Sarah Palin’s finishing move in the VP debate will be pulling Biden’s still beating heart from his chest & taking a bite.
- When Sarah Palin booked a flight to Europe, the French immediately surrendered.
- Death once had a near-Sarah Palin experience
- Sarah Palin’s enemies are automatically added to the Endangered Species List
- Sarah Palin can roll a natural 20 on a d6 (gamers, you know it!)
- The diamonds in Sarah Palin’s earrings were crushed with her very hands.
- As head of Alaska’s Nat’l Guard, Sarah Palin taught troops in a training exercise to scare a grenade into not exploding.
- Sarah Palin’s suit is made from 100% dead liberal skin.
And the last one is a favorite of none other than the man himself; Chuck Norris. Chuck writes in his column The 'Maverette':
Sarah is so tough that she inspired a new tongue-in-cheek Web site (www.PalinFacts.com), which parallels the "Chuck Norris Facts" folklore Web site (www.ChuckNorrisFacts.com). It gives some mythical, yet complimentary "facts" about Sarah Palin's life, potential, character and career.
-- And my favorite: Sarah Palin is courageous and tough enough to shave Chuck Norris's beard -- and face off against his third fist disguised as a chin.
At last count, there are more than 3200 Little Known Facts in the random “Little Known Facts About Sarah Palin Generator. No wonder liberals are shaking in their boots.
Blogged with the Flock Browser