Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ever Do This?

Just keep clicking the "Next Blog" button in the upper right of Blogger blogs? I must have clicked through about 50 blogs.

The first thing I noticed was the huge number of non-English blogs. Not really a surprise or revelation just I noticed it right off.

The second thing I noticed was that I hit over a dozen NEW BLOGS today. I mean blogs that had their first post yesterday or today. It may have something to do with school being out and the start of summer break but not all the blogs were by students(or teachers for that matter).

So what does it all mean? Haven't a clue. Can somebody enlighten me?

No comments: