Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This Is Only a Dream

I had this dream where I was sitting down watching WWE. I don't recall if it was WWE RAW or WWE Smackdown. Honestly I wouldn't know the difference anyway. There were these woman though. Britney Spears, Beyonce Knowles, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and Jennifer Lopez. They were playing Runescape. Fergie and Pelosi were there talking about Anna Nicole Smith and how the father of her baby was the NBA. Or was it NASCAR? Then Britney, Beyonce, Lindsay, Paris, and Jennifer all started bad mouthing Kate Winslet and Penelope Cruz. Just then Naruto came home from his job at the Internal Revenue Service. Yes the IRS has been using ninja for decades. The Internal Revenue Service invented tax jutsu. Fergie and Pelosi fled when Naruto showed up. The others went back to Runescape.

Then I woke up. I thought to myself. "Dane, That dream of yours is pure gold! There are no less than 10 of the top twenty search engine query items in that dream. If you write about it, then theoretically the number of people visiting your blog will skyrocket!"

Then I thought, I might have a point there. I am about to roll out my "All Searches Lead To Dane Bramage" recurring post theme so what better way to prime the pump than with a blatant attempt at search engine manipulation?

Of course it could fail completely. Currently I average about 25 visits a day. We'll see how many I get after this post. And be sure to check back soon for "All Searches Lead To Dane Bramage". Oh and Freudenschade.

No comments: