Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I da Man

I have successfully defended my title of Prevailing Poetry Potentate at beth's And then I woke up... This week we crafted sonnets. The competition was stiff but my entry Ode to My Best Friend's Feet Which Stink beat out three very deserving sonnets. Check them all out and if you think you got poem, bring it on! beth's next challenge will be this weekend. The form will be announced then. Until then here is my winning entry from last week's Limerick competition:
Brokeback's a movie so brave
Gay cowboys makeout in a cave
the critics have sworn
"A classic western is born"
And John Wayne rolls over in his grave.

No comments: