Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Arrrggghhhh!!!!!!!

Blogger for Word has lost my latest post! It's hard enough to post on a semi regular basis without having to do things twice! Aaaaarrrrgggghhh! I hope I calm down enough to get motivated to REDO the whole thing. Or if I am lucky it will show up on the server. I am not holding out any hope given the notification of scheduled outage.

Since I have your attention I was going to tie in my trip this Friday to Columbus to the post since I have to drive by Mansfield. Anyway I am going to meet some of the people who frequent the GOPUSA forum in Columbus. I plan to post from there this weekend.

No comments: