Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Monday, September 18, 2006

ENOUGH ALREADY! ARRRRGH!

The stupid free poll I used has finally driven me over the edge. It loads slowly if at all and more often than not it times out trying to display the result. I do NOT recommend this free poll site to anyone. It is obviously some fly by night operation. It's unreliability has forced me to end the polling early. I did not want the poll post cluttering the top of my blog for another week.

Anyway the last time I did get to view the results, my artsy moody portrait was beating Bishop by a two to one margin. So I have changed my Blogger avatar to it. My Gravatar will remain Bishop. This gives me an option on sites that use both Blogger and Haloscan comments. Thanks to the 6 or 7 of you who patient or lucky enough to vote. Enjoy.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Is it just me or is there an annoying white line along the bottom of my photo? I'll have to take care of that.

Update: Voila!

No comments: