Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #13

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar
13 things about Dane Bramage

13 Things to Be Thankful For Today Edition


A common theme I have noticed on Thursday Thirteens are lists of things to be thankful for. It is always a good idea to have a gratitude attitude so today I am going to list thirteen things that I am grateful for today
  1. I am a year older (plus a day) and I still have my health, home, and happiness

  2. My friend Dave is home from the hospital

  3. My new water cooler (thanks Sis)

  4. My mom's love and thoughtfulness

  5. My job which provides a roof over my head, food for my table and broadband internet access

  6. 4 Day weekend because my job observes Jewish holidays and I can take Friday off for my Birthday

  7. Phone calls from friends in far away places

  8. Emails from friends in farther away places

  9. My niece who takes care of the place

  10. My 2-year-old nephew Jayvon who wore his Superman cape all day and everywhere today

  11. Great Bible study on the Church in the Wilderness

  12. A great Church, Pastor and church family

  13. I have a personal Saviour who died for my sins





1. TC2. Melissa3. JAM4. Dani5. my 2 cents6. mominprogress7. Frances8. Colleen Gleason9. Celfy
10. Renee11. Patchwork Anahata12. ali13. Cheysuli14. JO15. JO16. Cindy Swanson17. Laurie18. Brony
19. amy20. Eddie Butler21. N. Mallory22. Tinker23. Norma24. Irish Church Lady25. Mrs Lifecruiser

No comments: