Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #22

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday Thirteen #22


13 things about Dane Bramage

The Hat Tip Edition
Here is a double treat. Why? Because we are all about value. I am going to list 13 sites that I have visited. I discovered these sites while reading other blogs. So I will give credit (A "Hat Tip" if you will) to the referring site. So you get two sites to visit! That's 26 links! But wait, there's more! Okay not really I figure 26 give or take a couple is enough.
  1. Origami Boulder You go there. You buy wadded paper from real internet artist.
    HAT TIP: The Random Yak

  2. Blue Ball Factory One of my favorite YTMNDs
    HAT TIP: My good bloggin buddy David Drake

  3. Hot Air A great site to catch videos of news and some T.V. clips like this South Park one.
    HAT TIP: Darth Apathy

  4. The Official Weird Al Website Al's "Stright Outta Lynwood" is his first top 10 album and "White and Nerdy" is his first top 10 hit.
    HAT TIP: To of all places A Hamburger Today thanks to a photo of Al's Hamburger Birthday Cake

  5. lulu.TV Which is now home to the "Pepsi Girl" video. Nuthin' like watching people explode!
    HAT TIP: Pirates! Man Your Women

  6. The Platypus Society I especially like their "Old Proverbs Explained" feature.
    HAT TIP: And Then I Woke Up

  7. Nehring The Edge My favorite movie review blog
    HAT TIP: Cutting Edge Of Ecstasy


  8. The rest of the post is below the fold. Go to the end of the post and click "We want to read more!"

  9. The Sneeze! Half zine. Half blog. Half not good with fractions. You will bust a gut reading Steve! Don't Eat It!
    HAT TIP: I Blog The Body Electric (They steal all my best stuff)

  10. Chester Street Serious about the Word and applications to today's society.
    HAT TIP: EddieButler.com Glad to know I am not the only conservative brother in cyberspace.

  11. East of Oregon Great photos and totally unrelated to...
    HAT TIP: West of Mars Just like the East-West thing. Green Hair Week is still going on!

  12. Army Images Pictures from the army that never make it to MSM.
    HAT TIP: Pettifog (is it still Jots and Tittles chrys?)

  13. Generation X-Pose Dani in Denver, another Conservative Christian!
    HAT TIP: Perspectives in Motion Pastor D.L. Foster has Bible messages for today that people would rather he not share! Preach on Brother!

  14. World in a Satin bag Shaun's blog has a great fantasy novel going on in weekly installments.
    HAT TIP: Advice From A Single Girl Everybody needs advice now and then.
Okay before I get any email, I will say that not all the Hat tips were where I first heard of the listed site/blog. I honestly forgot where I did learn of some of them, some no longer exist, and a bunch I came across due to Thursday Thirteen or some other blog alliance. So sue me. Truth is all these links are great so check them out and then leave a comment.
1. Cindy Swanson
2. my 2 cents
3. Starrlight
4. JAM
5. Susan Helene Gottfried
6. Colleen Gleason
7. Kukka-Maria
8. Becky
9. KarenW
10. Skittles
11. Norma
12. Smurf
13. My Twenty Cents Keeps Moving
14. Barbara
15.SciFiChick


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments: