Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Monday, April 23, 2007

Latin Scholars I Need Help!

Admittedly, it has been a long time since I studied Latin. 29 years to be precise. So to say I am rusty is an understatement. So I had some difficulty coming up with the Latin translation of the phrase "Because everyone is entitled to my opinion". Why woudl I want it in Latin you ask? Well SMD had a link to The Official Seal Generator which he used to produce this:
World in a Satin Bag

I of course love such doodads so I played around and came up with this: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My only problem is the Latin. I am not sure (because the one thing I DO remember from Latin class is that context is everything)if the phrase will translate like I want. So if you are knowledgeable in Latin please give me an acceptable translation.

No comments: