Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Friday, April 06, 2007

Terrible Two

It almost escaped my notice. But today is my second Blogaversary. Yea! Yea for me! I want to thank everyone who has stopped by and especially those of you who have left comments and feedback. Looking back over the last 12 months I think about the blogs that are no longer updated and some bloggers who are no longer with us. Then I think about all the new bloggers that have popped since then.

But what keeps me going is the blogs that are still here after another year. I like doing what I do (blog-wise) and see no reason to stop. It is fun really. I guess when it stops being fun is when I hang it up.


So what have I been up to in the last year. New features like Thursday Thirteen. Old features like Headlines. Experimental features like "All Searches Lead to Dane Bramage". There was the Blogs of Summer. Some things that fell by the wayside like Homespun Bloggers Symposium and Alliance of Free Blogs.

I started using more photos but not nearly enough. BTW you may not know this but I have two other blogs. One is a summary of all the Headlines. The other is a photo/writing blog. Don't visit them because they are not current.


So whats in the future for Dane Bramage? Who knows. But at the very least I will be here through the election. Pointing out moonbat behaviour is always fun. But lately there has been a surge in wingnut behavior too. We need to nip that in the bud.

The Faith still needs contended for so I will continue to do my part there. Hollywood needs to be made fun of and musical celebrities must be openly mocked. Surely there is no shortage of things for me to do in the coming twelve months so stick around. I will.

No comments: