Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #37




Thursday Thirteen #37


13 things about Dane Bramage

13 Favorite Posts in Honor of my Two Years of Blogging

The end of last week marked the second anniversary of Dane Bramage as a blog. In honor of my blogoversary I have listed and linked my favorite 13 posts of the last 365 days. I purposely excluded Thursday Thirteen lists. Not because they weren't my favorites but because I may do a list of favorite lists when I reach the 52 week mark in Thursday Thirteen.

  1. Booker T. Washington's Birthday Short and to the point this explains some of my philosophy and why I choose to use BTW as a role model and encourage other black people to do so too.

  2. Presidents Day Rant Okay I went back a little more than a year but I wanted this to be listed. Even well meaning people can be idiots.

  3. Freedom to Petition the Government to Redress…Ummmm Donuts. Most Americans know more about the Simpsons and American Idol than they do about the five freedoms guaranteed by the First Amendment. For shame.

  4. Little Known Facts About Ohio A wonderful trip to my State Capitol reveals whimsical truths about tiny Amish people

  5. Speaking of Epidemics, How About that Made Up One Called AIDS African deaths due to AIDS missed the predicted mark... by millions.

  6. Just the Way My Mind Works Proof positive that I am the Angel of Death

  7. Movies That You'll Never See and More Movies That You'll Never See Poking fun at Hollyweird with these made up sequels

  8. The Characters of Gen Con 2006 Just 17 photos of people who went the extra mile and dressed up for GenCon Indy 2006

  9. Don't Marry a Career Woman: The Debate Heats Up Career first women's marriages fail because of the job. They try to kill the messenger.

  10. Myth of the Ineligible Black Man or What Am I? Chopped Liver? Some liberal complains that there are no good black men around. Yeah right. Try Church sister!

  11. Pennies My Friend Scott's story about pennies. You know Scott was a published columnist too!

  12. 12 Angry Men and Two Alternates Part I, Part II, and Part III I chronicled the experience of my first ever Jury Duty!

  13. Easter Trouble Remembering my cat and how he tried to kill Easter one year!

Another year of blogging under my belt. This list represents my many sides. I hope you get to read some of these.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments: