Thursday Thirteen #63
13 Things About Dane Bramage
13 Celebrity Babies Born in 2007
Last week I listed some famous people. There were entertainers, statesmen, authors and scientists who have passed on. This week I decided to flip the coin and list famous babies born in 2007. Curiously, when I did my in depth investigative digging, (okay I googled) I only found celebrities from the entertainment industry. Apparently normal people having babies isn't newsworthy and therefore doesn't rate mentioning on the internet. While this list is a little more "star" centric than I would like, I decided to go with it anyway. You never know, this list might have the next Albert Einstein in it.
- Savannah and Eden Mahoney Desperate Housewives star Marcia Cross and Tom Mahoney welcomed fraternal twin daughters into the world in 2007
- Liam Aaron McDermott Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott welcomed their first child in 2007
- Angel Iris Murphy Brown Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown and Eddie Murphy had this lovely bundle of controversy
- Dezi James Cubiche Jaime Pressly and perpetual finance Eric Cubiche were proud parents in 2007
- Kai Madison Trump born to Vanessa Trump and husband Donald Trump Jr.
- River Russell Deary to Actress Keri Russell and her new husband Shane Deary
- Henry Daniel Moder Julia Roberts and husband Danny Moder had a son in 2007
- Estela Monteverde Actress Ali Landry and hubby director Alejandro Gomez Monteverde collaborated on their first child
- Valentina Paloma Pinault to Salma Hayek and future hubby Francois Henri Pinault
- Leo Kipling Boyer to "24" co-star Kim Raver and husband Manu Boyer
- Taylor Thomas Hasselbeck to "View" co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck and husband Arizona Cardinals quarterback Tim Hasselbeck
- Alabama Gypsy Rose Jennings to Drea de Matteo and boyfriend of six years Shooter Jennings
- Bayley Wollam to "Meet the Parents" star Teri Polo and boyfriend of three years Jamie Wollam
Leave your thoughts on these 14 bundles of joy in the comments
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants