Thursday Thirteen #64
13 Things About Dane Bramage
13 Quips Heard During Colonoscopies
My friend Scott emailed this list to me. He probably didn't want to become a victim of my laser eyes.
Colonoscopies are no joke , but these comments during the exam were quite humorous..... A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by some of his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their colonoscopies :
- Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!
- Find Amelia Earhart yet?
- Can you hear me NOW?
- You know, in Arkansas , we're now legally married.
- Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?
- Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!
- You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out...
- Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
- If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!
- Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.
- You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?
- Should I smile for my Kodak Moment
- Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?
Got any to add? Leave them in the comments!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants