Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Monday, March 24, 2008

Too Tired

I had a big post idea that I was going to write tonight but my anti-virus kept giving me problems and I was literally online with tech support for almost two hours. My technician did not have mastery over the english language and when things got off script, he (she? Couldn't tell by the name) didn't improvise well. That soul draining experience has left me unable to finish my post. Hopefully my muse will return tomorrow after some rest.

On a different note. I apologize to my Thursday Thirteen friends. I dropped a ">" off a tag and it kept the comment line from being visible against the white background. Thanks to Karina for mentioning it and thanks to all who "felt it out" to leave a comment. You went above and beyond.

No comments: