Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Very Interesting...

Some of you may have seen or even participated in a photo meme going around. You are to go to Google Images and type in various keywords and post the picture that best suits the question.

Well one of the things you are supposed to type in is your name. I typed in Dane. Simple enough. Dogs. Pages and pages of Great Danes. So I typed in Dane Bramage and the first couple of pages were full of my pictures from this blog. It was kind of weird seeing so many of my photos in one place on a web search.

Well I have decided that this year most of my meme and photo related blogging will be done on my other blog but I may do this meme for a Thursday Thirteen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great list Happy T13!