1. I prefer yellow mustard on my French Toast. I don’t know where I picked that up but instead of syrup I slap on some French’s.
2. I dismember strangers and store them in my basement freezer. Well, I guess that is not really weird, since everybody stores their dismembered strangers in a basement freezer.
3. I can go weeks and sometimes months without watching T.V. I currently watch only one broadcast network series and that is Smallville. I’ve seen the first 4 episodes (watched in one sitting) and I have at least 9 sitting on my DVR waiting to be viewed. (TiVo be praised) I plan to catch up over the Christmas/New Year week. I am looking forward to January when the new seasons of the 3 cable network series I watch begin. I am referring to Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica.
4. I live out of my car despite the fact that I own a home. The current contents of my 2004 Sebring are:
- Several King James Bibles
- Empty coffee cups and coke bottles
- 1 case of (48) 8oz bottles of Purell with Aloe (since yesterday)
- Several plastic pirate swords with cardboard eye patches and several bandanas with skull and crossbones on them (since October)
- Unopened Wiper blades (since September)
- Several Marvel and DC comic books and graphic novels (since April)
- 144 oz Sheetz drink Mug with straw (forever)
Now I am suppose to tag 5 people. Hmmm. I don’t think I know 5 people. But I think I will start with some people who are MIA in the blogosphere. There’s Moe at Moes Woes. You’re it buddy. And to help moehawk’s creative juices flow I tag him at oystersnout. Definitely not MIA is Eddie at EddieButler.com. I also tag fellow Buckeye Mark at Cutting Edge Of Ecstasy whom I couldn’t find on my blogroll. This puzzled me since I read his blog every day. Then I realized he’s in my RSS reader. Sometimes technology can be too much. Anyway I have rectified my blogroll error. Sorry Mark. And lastly there is another Buckeye, Chrys at Pettifog.