Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Monday, December 26, 2005

I Have Been Tagged

One of the many Lyn Perrys, specifically the one at For Bloggin Outloud has tagged me. This is not supposed to be a meme but I am too much an unnuanced thinker to be able to tell the difference. I am to list five weird habits.

1. I prefer yellow mustard on my French Toast. I don’t know where I picked that up but instead of syrup I slap on some French’s.

2. I dismember strangers and store them in my basement freezer. Well, I guess that is not really weird, since everybody stores their dismembered strangers in a basement freezer.

3. I can go weeks and sometimes months without watching T.V. I currently watch only one broadcast network series and that is Smallville. I’ve seen the first 4 episodes (watched in one sitting) and I have at least 9 sitting on my DVR waiting to be viewed. (TiVo be praised) I plan to catch up over the Christmas/New Year week. I am looking forward to January when the new seasons of the 3 cable network series I watch begin. I am referring to Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica.

4. I live out of my car despite the fact that I own a home. The current contents of my 2004 Sebring are:
  • Several King James Bibles
  • Empty coffee cups and coke bottles
  • 1 case of (48) 8oz bottles of Purell with Aloe (since yesterday)
  • Several plastic pirate swords with cardboard eye patches and several bandanas with skull and crossbones on them (since October)
  • Unopened Wiper blades (since September)
  • Several Marvel and DC comic books and graphic novels (since April)
  • 144 oz Sheetz drink Mug with straw (forever)
5. I walk up to total strangers and ask them if they died today would they be 100% sure they would go to Heaven. To those of you who don’t think that is weird you recognize soul winning. This is less habit and more Great Commission. It is not without consequences. You haven’t lived until an otherwise sweet, gentle grandmother swears at you like a sailor and threatens to have you arrested. Once I even had a man answer the door by pointing an assault rifle at me. I guess that’s where I learned that people need no excuse to behave badly and be rude. It’s also when I started stocking my basement freezer.

Now I am suppose to tag 5 people. Hmmm. I don’t think I know 5 people. But I think I will start with some people who are MIA in the blogosphere. There’s Moe at Moes Woes. You’re it buddy. And to help moehawk’s creative juices flow I tag him at oystersnout. Definitely not MIA is Eddie at EddieButler.com. I also tag fellow Buckeye Mark at Cutting Edge Of Ecstasy whom I couldn’t find on my blogroll. This puzzled me since I read his blog every day. Then I realized he’s in my RSS reader. Sometimes technology can be too much. Anyway I have rectified my blogroll error. Sorry Mark. And lastly there is another Buckeye, Chrys at Pettifog.

No comments: