Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Monday, December 05, 2005

Look! Up in the Sky!

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman

85%
Supergirl

65%
Wonder Woman

60%
Robin

60%
The Flash

55%
Spider-Man

50%
Green Lantern

50%
Hulk

40%
Iron Man

40%
Batman

35%
Catwoman

15%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

I am not sure I like my high Wonder Woman and Supergirl percentage.


While I'm at it...



Here is another quiz I recently took. The questions were fairly easy for me since I was taught real history in school. I wonder how the current generation of public school attendees would fair?
You Passed the US Citizenship Test

Congratulations - you got 10 out of 10 correct!



And Now for Science

I guess I am lucky there were no questions about evolution. I never learned that evolution crap when I was in school.
You Passed 8th Grade Science

Congratulations, you got 8/8 correct!




Another Test


I guess only you, my faithful reader can tell me if this is on the mark.
Your Blogging Type is Logical and Principled

You like to voice your well thought out opinions on your blog.
And if someone doesn't what you write, you really don't care!
Serious and blunt, sometimes people take your blog the wrong way.
But you're a true and loyal friend to those who truly get you.

No comments: