Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

New Medical Condition

Seeing as I have not posted anything for a week I felt the need to explain my silence. I have contracted the disease LBS or Lazy Blogger Syndrome. It was brought about by several 4 day workweeks in close proximity to each other.  It’s not that I haven’t written anything it’s just that I haven’t gotten around to posting it. Usually the posts just lack the Linky Business info.

Hopefully I can shake the LBS off with some bed rest and computer games.  

2 comments:

after-dinner said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my cash advance kansas city blog

cash advance san antoniob said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Hey son, you need to check out my cash advance indianapolis blog!