Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Well if you remember my new years resolutions, some dealt with home repair. Thursday I will be getting estimates for the roof and my ant problem. I will also be shopping for a new car. This is not my first new car but it will be the first new car that I actually wanted as opposed to merely just could afford. I am leaning towards a steel blue Jeep Grand Cherokee. Al Gore will just have to kiss my globally warmed butt.

Anyway I am busy all day Thursday so I will be checking in on T13 sporadically. This week is done, it is 13 Old Wives Tales. I want to thank all those who visited me last week when I was one of the featured blogs!

No comments: