Thursday Thirteen #34
13 things about Dane Bramage
13 Things You Wish You Could Say at Work
In the work-a-day world you encounter very special people. Co-workers. Most businesses have protocols that you must use when interacting with co-workers. We have a rule that says you can't accuse a fellow worker of messing things up even if it is their fault. I received a list via email of things you wish you could say to a co-worker that polite society otherwise prohibits.
- Ahhh, I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.
- I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
- How about never? Is never good for you?
- I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
- I'll try being nicer, if you'll try being smarter.
- It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.
- I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
- Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
- I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
- What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
- If I throw a stick, will you leave?
- How do I set a laser printer to stun?
I have a few more but I will save them for another Thursday. If you have one leave it in the comments.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants