Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Kinda Like eHarmony for Politics

Guess who my Candidate Match for 2008 is? According to The Candidate Calculator, it is none other than


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Colorado Representative Tom Tancredo (R)
90.74% match


They matched us up on 29 dimensions... I mean issues. Tom is actually tied with Fred Thompson at 90.74%. Followed by Mitt Romney and Sam Brownback. Since Tom and Fred are tied I would probably vote for Tom. Why? Because Fred has called me every single day since he announced he was running. Really.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My guess is he is looking for money. Sorry Fred but I don't have any. But I wish I had a dollar for everytime he and Newt Gingrich have called me. I wonder if Tom will start calling me.

(Hat Tip: Mr. Christian at Barking Moonbat Early Warning System)

No comments: