Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #57



Thursday Thirteen #57


13 Things About Dane Bramage

13 Things My Mother Taught Me


Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I know just about every Thursday Thirteener will probably have some thankful list today. I decided to go another route. I am thankful my mother is still with us so in honor of that I am posting "13 Things My Momma Done Taught Me". I want to thank Scott (You know, the guy with the zipper on the back of his head) for sending me this list.

  1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."

  2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

  3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"

  4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."

  5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."

  6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."

  7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and! I'll give you something to cry about."

  8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."

  9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!

  10. My mother taught me about WATER SPORTS. "If you don't stop teasing your sister I'll hit you so hard your head will swim!

  11. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."

  12. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"

  13. My mother taught me JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"

What did your mother teach you? Leave it in the comments!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

No comments: