Thursday Thirteen #67
13 Things About Dane Bramage
13 Romantic Tips
Well it's that time of year again. Valentines Day is upon us. If you are one of those last minute people like me, then you still haven't figured out what to do for the special person in your life. Don't fret. I have 13 things guaranteed to rekindle the flames of romance in your relationship.
- Show her you care about her finances and give her one of those discount coupon books. I always remove the "buy one get one free" food deals so she doesn't sneak out to dinner with someone else
- Always comment on her appearance. Tell her big flat feet are common on women who have attained her size
- Nothing says romance like those three little words: Candied Brussels Sprouts
- Never be a cheapskate on a date. Splurge and "Biggie Size" her meal.
- Be considerate. Be sure to hide the holes you poke in the bottom of her chocolates to identify them. And never tell her which ones you spit out. Let it be a surprise.
- She'll appreciate your frugalness when you cut pictures of the labels of designer perfumes out of her magazines. Then glue them onto the cheaper designer knock offs; besides no one can tell the difference in the smells.
- Sharing a romantic meal at a fancy restaurant can really spark the passion. So order what you want and just let her have your salad. You weren't going to eat it and it's all she orders anyway.
- Every woman appreciates the gift of cosmetics in bulk. Don't forget the beauty trowel.
- Reinforce the appreciation you have for the hours of work she puts in around the house by staying home and watching the game.
- Belching very loudly after a meal in a public place only affirms the level of comfort you feel with your special someone.
- Every woman loves receiving battery chargers and jumper cables especially just before your big surprise evening at the Car and Boat Show
- Women love it when you get frisky so chase her around the house with the socks you just peeled off after a twelve hour shift.
- Women love the gift of furniture. Invest in a comfortable sofa. You never know when it will be your bed for the night.
There you have it. 13 sure fire ways to start a fire of passion. Did I mention that I've always been single? You don't seem surprised by that. If you have a sure fire romantic tip, leave it in the comments
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants