Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Friday, May 19, 2006

All in All I think My Trial is Going Well...



Beth at And Then I Woke Up had a movie quiz. My result said I was Easy Rider so obviously it is a total crock of a test. I took the leader test and I am Saddam Hussein. Interestingly of the nine leaders that I could have been, Saddam isn't all that bad a choice. I could have been

  1. Gandhi

  2. Mother Teresa

  3. Bill Clinton

  4. Che Guevara

  5. Albert Einstein

  6. Hitler

  7. JFK

  8. Saddam Hussein

  9. Abe Lincoln


Other than Lincoln and Einstein there really isn't anyone here that I would emmulate. How about you? Take the test, tell if it is accurate and tell me who you would rather have been.

No comments: