Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Freudenschade Baby!

Did you know that Karl Rove was indicted May 12th? Me neither. That rumor took off and had the left literally jumping for joy. Until they found out it was a lie. Missed all the left's merriment? Fear not. PJ Comix at DUmmie FUnnies (on my blogroll) chronicled the joy and subsequent meltdown of the denizens of the Democratic Underground.

Since the story spans more than 24 business hours (trust me you'll have to read to find out what that means) I will point you to another of my blogroll residents Mr. Minoriy who links to the DUFU posts in sequence in his post Much Angst in Leftieville - Still No Rove Indictment. A must read if for no other reason than to learn the etymology of freudenschade (not to be confused with the real word schadenfreude) and why the moonbats have taken a scatological interest in Rove's attorney, Robert Luskin's cat. I kid you not.

No comments: