Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Friday, July 28, 2006

Blogs of Summer Blegging

Okay. Due to some preternatural occurrence in the space time continuum, my blog, Dane Bramage was sucked into a random cluster. Random Cluster #1 to be exact. I decided to go to The Random Yak to see exactly what was going on. Lo and behold I was in the Random Cluster # 1 Blogpoll for Random Blogs. AND I WAS LOSING TO "~Click and Vote~"! So please go to The Random Yak and vote for me. I'm Blegging. I would have to give up blogging altogether if I were to lose to "~Click and Vote~".

UPDATE: Okay some of you wiseacres are still voting for "~Click and Vote~". Stop it this instant. Vote for me, Dane Bramage.

No comments: