Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Wrapping Things Up

Well most of the voting is done for Blogs of Summer. I think there is one random cluster precinct yet to report in. I want to thank those who nominated me in the Humor catagory and all of you who voted for me in the random cluster #1. I was able to save face by beating ~Click And Vote~. You care, you really care about me! And while the victors really deserved to win It was an honor just to be nominated blah blah blah. Losing sucks.

I hope some of you who just stopped in for the competition will stop by often. Mi blogsa es su blogsa, yadda yadda yadda. Did I mention that losing sucks?

No comments: