Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about DANE BRAMAGE


Here are 13 things about me that may or may not be true. Can you guess which ones are true?
  1. My middle name is Dane

  2. As a high school freshman I was voted Best Guy In Class and never knew I was nominated until I won

  3. There are six cats and a dog living in my basement

  4. I attended Carnegie Mellon University (but never finished)

  5. I have a cousin who won two grammy awards

  6. Ed Asner and Maureen Stapleton filmed a movie at my high school

  7. I met Jesse Owens at the first Revco Cleveland Marathon

  8. I have been to all four coasts of this great country

  9. At one time I really wanted to visit the Planet of Bouncy Mary-Lou Retton Clones

  10. I have never been arrested

  11. The musical performers I have seen live the most are The Manhatten Transfer and Gladys Knight and the Pips

  12. I was a jock in high school and league champion in discus

  13. While out witnessing for Christ, a man answered the door pointing an assault rifle (I still invited him to church)



So what do you think?


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Technorati tag:

No comments: