Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Monday, October 08, 2007

Camera Phone Photos

I took these with my cell phone. Funny I was one of those people who thought that I would never get a camera phone but thanks to the fine folks at Verizon and their "New Every Two" policy I was able to get one this time around. It cost me nothing, (I have had the same cell number for nine years and people think I'm a freak.)

I love my LG 8300 which is also bluetooth capable. Which means the Uconnect in my Dodge Magnum recognizes it every time I get in the car. How come no one told me I've arrived?

Anyway I took this of my bus kids. They are about to learn how it is to be treated like a Hebrew slave. Click on the image to view full size;


Yes; they are going to pull the bus! Oh sure they were little whiners.
"Mr. Bramage I don't want to pull the bus".
"Mr. Bramage I feel sick and can't pull the bus".
"Mr Bramage my momma said never to pull 68 capacity buses"

Little wusses. Couldn't even pull a couple tons. Oh sure, other Bus Captains' kids pulled their buses but not mine. Just wait till they have to build a pyramid Some day!


Well you have to look at the full version of this one to make out the details. Details I am quite amazed the phone picked up. As I was going into church that morning I noticed this chopper fly over to the high tension wires in the middle of the church property. Some guy who was standing on the runner the whole time fiddled with something up there while the chopper hovered next to the pole. It was quite amazing.

So
Now I am glad I got the camera phone. I always have a camera with me. Now if only I remember that. I had celebrities walk past me at Origins and Gen Con and then I remembered I had a camera phone. Yeesh.

No comments: