Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Friday, October 19, 2007

No Dominoes Pizza Tonight

Steve over at The Sneeze posted about the ability to order Dominoes pizza online.
Regardless of your feelings about Domino's, the fact that you can order it online without having to talk to a human being is fantastic.

Type a little on your computer and magically a pizza shows up at your door. It's the closest thing we have to Star Trek's food synthesizer. Only it takes about 25 minutes to work. And the food delivery unit at my Domino's has a bad mustache.
I was all set to order a pizza. I went to their site and attempted to register and was told that the store that services my area does not yet accept online orders. I am crushed. I have half a mind to call them up and ask them what their problem is. Why are they so far behind the technology curve?!

Tonight was going to be a Blockbuster night(I rarely go to blockbuster anymore but I still call a night of home movie watching a blockbuster night). Pizza goes great with DVD watching. Alas I guess it was not meant to be.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh BTW I have been ordering Papa Johns Pizza online for two years.

No comments: