Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Friday, April 22, 2005

Blog Dreams

Admittedly I am new to blogging. But I apparently have been doing it long enough to affect my dreams. Last night I dreamt I was posting to the blog.

This has happened before. I have dreamt that I was writing VB code, RPG lll code, and COBOL code, all after various projects at work. But they were usually projects with deadlines and I was under pressure to get code done. Am I feeling pressure to post? I don't think so. At least not on a conscious level. Some of my favorite blogs are not updated daily so when I decided I was going to do this I made it a point NOT to pressure myself into daily posts. But who knows? Maybe deep down inside I want to post daily. Or maybe I had too much to eat before bed

Other programmers that I have talked to say they sometimes dream of coding. So do other bloggers dream of blogging?

No comments: