Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Doug Giles: A time to kill

I stumbled across this article: Doug Giles: A time to kill and since it tied in so nicely with my earlier post I thought I would share it with you. Doug Giles put very well into words the feelings I have on this subject.

But there is more. He suggested in his column:
My ClashPoint is this: Concerned parent: do a quick check on www.sexualoffenders.com and get ready to get freaked out about how many live a few doors down from you.


I did and I was. I put in just my zip code and eight names came up. That was quite an eye opener. I am going to do some more research. I urge you to do the same. And I am also going to follow Mr. Giles suggestion about NOT hiding and being afraid. I am going to give these predators cause to fear.

3 comments:

luv-boat87 said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
I will give you access to jump to my cash advance now blog.

ooopzz said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Search for my cash advance blog, it will leave you speechless.

Anonymous said...

酒店打工

酒店兼職

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店工作

酒店經紀

禮服酒店

酒店兼差

酒店上班

酒店PT

酒店

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味

喝酒