Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Saturday, June 04, 2005

"Hail the blood-letting! I desecrate faster than the super-flu!!"

Well according to a Battle Cry Generator that is Dane Bramage's battle cry. I found it at The Pulpit Pounder.

I tried different combinations of my real name and initials and came up with some interesting battle cries:

"I'm going to spank you like a rabid gangsta bitch, then bake cookies!!!"
"I'm going to clobber you into the stuff of nightmares, and add a notch to my bedpost!"
"Hail the blood-letting! I lay waste to the landscape like a mad dog who can only get madder!"
"Ares, God of War, be praised! I pillage until my glands are satisfied!!!"
"I'm going to cram objects into you from every conceivable angle!!!"


But try it yourself.

No comments: