Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Friday, October 03, 2008

In Memoriam: Paul Newman

Another great has passed away. Paul Newman died last Friday at the age og 83. Everything that I think of would sound cliche about this man and his monumental talent. It is tough for me to pick a favorite movie of his. He did so many in his 50+ year career. I guess "Cool Hand Luke" is the one I think of the most although "Slapshot" was a guilty pleasure of mine for decades.

My prayers to his family and friends. He will be greatly missed.



Paul Newman (26 January 1925 - 26 September 2008)

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment: