Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I haven't said much of anything since the election. I attribute that to being so disappointed in the whole election and being really busy with other things.

I have been watching with interest the situation in Georgia (the state) and Minnesota. I can't shake this unclean feeling whenever I think about some of the political contests that took place and are still going on. Eww.

The thing that I watch with most interest is Obama's choices for his cabinet. Most are old Clinton cronies, a fact that has the President-elect taking criticism. So I want to ask all the voters for "CHANGE" if they feel they are getting what they voted for? Or do they feel like they are setting up for Clinton Term 3? I find it ironic that Obama says he needs to call on people with political experience. Obviously since he has none of his own.

Finally I have one last thing to say about Obama's eligibility to be POTUS. If he is a natural born citizen of the U.S. than why did he have his COLB sealed? Doesn't seem like the sort of activity a person aspiring to the highest office in the land would engage in. If he is NOT eleigible and he knows it, how will he reconcile his oath as President of the United States to uphold the constituion?  Again eww.

obamanation.jpg

No comments: