Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and loyal citizen?
- Theologically, no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.
- Scripturally, no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran.
- Geographically, no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns to in prayer five times a day.
- Socially, no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.
- Politically, no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.
- Domestically, no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).
- Religiously, no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam --intolerance (Quran, 2:256).
- Intellectually, no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles, and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
- Philosophically, no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
- Spiritually, no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as our heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.
All compelling reasons to ask any muslim "What are you doing here?" It isn't profiling to suspect someone whose declared beliefs are at direct odds with the founding principles of American government. It's just good sense.