Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Origins Update Part Two

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In my fevered delirium I looked out of the hotel window and saw these brightly colored creatures of flaming energy erupting before me. Then I realized that it was just the annual "Red White and Boom" celebration in our state capitol. They had mentioned it on the news. They also mentioned the Game Expo too. Origins brings in 15000 people and injects between 5 and 6 million dollars into the local businesses. And the show is geared towards families, which helps sell it. Columbus enjoys it's relationship with Origins and origins plans to be here at least through 2010.

No comments: