Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Friday, July 15, 2005

Yesterday Was an Important Day

How could something like this have happened? I forgot one of the most important days ever! Did you know that Thursday was trash day? I should have suspected something when I saw all the trash bags on the curb. Oh well.

And on a historical note, Thursday was Bastille Day. It is the day that French everywhere celebrate the genius that is Jerry Lewis. I have found a photo of a typical Frenchman.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I also have a photo of the typical left wing America-hating French butt-kissing democrat.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And here is the famous google search results for French Military Victories

...



In honor of the day I have composed a little poem.

Ode to France


Zoot Alors! Hoot Azors!
Cheese eating monkeymen
Stormed an old prison and
Launched a new way!

Since that July date these
Capitulationists
Live to surrender or
just run away.


Congrats to the frogs. National birthdays get me all patriotic so here is a more or less accurate quiz result.




You Are 100% American
You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.
Tough and independent, you think big.
You love everything about the US, wrong or right.
And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!

No comments: