Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Friday, July 01, 2005

Origins 2005 Update

Okay so you haven't heard from me in awhile. I arrived here in Columbus on Wednesday on schedule but I had an unexpected visitor along for the ride. Some sort of infection has had me feverish since Tuesday night. So I have spent the first two nights of my vacation sweating and shivering. My family wanted me to come back home immediately but I believe I will actually get more rest in a richly appointed hotel than in my poorly ventilated bedroom. That is also assuming I just don't drop over dead from whatever has my temp up. Funny thing is I have no other symptoms. Oh well I may be live blogging from Ohio State Medical Center at some point you never know.

But enough about me. I did get over to the dealers room and snap this pic. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us The lion "king" here is typical of some of the colorful characters you see at Origins. More pics tomoorow which is historically the largest attendance day. Right now I am all about fluids aspirin and rest. And my new Catan the Computer Game CD and watching UFO the series on DVD. I love vacation.

No comments: