- 10. He goes to a White Sale for head wear.
- 9. He wears "Martyrdom is a Blast" tee shirts.
- 8. He holds his pants up with Det Cord.
- 7. He has a "My Child was a Martyr: They Blow up so Fast Don't They" tee shirt.
- 6. His vests comes in small, medium, loud, and extra damage.
- 5. Where he shops for clothes determines whether he uses cash or plastique.
- 4. His camel hair sweater makes him homesick.
- 3. He buys his own burial suit in advance and it's a Glad sandwich bag.
- 2. His flare jeans use actual flares.
- 1. His jacket is measured by blast radius instead of shoulder width.
And the number 1 sign you may be dealing with a terrorist is:
This has been a Precision Guided Humor assignment!