Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Friday, July 22, 2005

Not a Hippie

I found this over at Moe's. I took it and I was very pleased.
I am 1% Hippie.
So Not a Hippie.
What? Am I a Republican? Why did I even bother taken this test?! I guess I’ll back to my George W. Bush fan club and tell them I just wasted 10 minutes of my life. At least I don’t stink, man.


Moe however is a smelly tie-die wearing, flower loving VW driving, bona fide HIPPIE! (Actually he only scored 12% but that is way too much hippie for my tastes) Hey Moe what were you doing in the sixties?! What do you mean you weren't born yet! Sheesh.

No comments: