Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Just Plain Miscellany

Why have things been so quiet at Dane Bramage?

Well I have been really busy of late and when that happens I don't have a lot of time to cogitate on world events and the actions of moonbats. I am trying to get ready for my annual vacation (part one) and that isn't going as well as I would like.

Work is extra hectic because they always want me to double my workload before I leave for vacation and things on the home front are not without their own form of stress.

That said I don't want you to think my brain has been completely void of thought. I have been wondering about a few things in no particular order nor relevance;

Jimmy Carter. Does anyone other than himself feels he was NOT the worse President in the history of this nation? The reason the middle east thinks the U.S. is a bunch of simpering cowards is because of Carter's handling of the Iran Hostage situation. So where does he get off now criticizing Bush's foreign policy? Where does he get off criticizing Bush's anything? I thought Presidential etiquette prohibited former presidents from saying anything about sitting presidents? Reagan and Bush senior never said one word about Clinton while he was in office even in the middle of his sex scandal. But Jimmy Carter sees himself now as some sort of expert on middle east problems and has nothing but trash to talk about GW?. Well I guess in a sense he would be an expert on what not to do in a crisis.

Katrina Death Rate. Ever since President Bush accepted responsibility for the fiasco that was the disaster management of hurricane Katrina, the Democrats have happily laid the blame for every death since then at his feet. After millions of dollars of relief and rebuilding funds have poured into New Orleans, people are upset that doctors and other medical professionals have not returned to the city. The lack of doctors is being blamed for a higher death rate. Hmm, maybe the doctors don't want to practice underwater. I want to know when will dying in New Orleans no longer be connected to Katrina?

Go Cavs! Fellow Akronite LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers did us proud and basketball was exciting again. Next year for sure guys!

Amnesty for Illegal Aliens I am against it. I always have been. (My ancestors were unwilling immigrants but that is another issue.) I know far too many legal immigrants to ever support any form of amnesty. It seems amnesty supporters don't mind creating double standards. They don't mind slapping millions of people who gave up everyting to come to this country legally and become citizens right in the face. They don't mind favoring millions of people who sneak into our country to rob our taxpayers of their money without any intention of ever becoming American. That is so wrong on so many levels.

No comments: