Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #45



Thursday Thirteen #45


13 Things About Dane Bramage

13 Photos of Horses and Hayrides Day at Church

Well for once I had my camera in the right place at the right time. Here are 13 photos I took of a recent church event. "Horses and Hayrides" always attracts the kids! You can click on the thumbnail for a larger image.

  1. Horses Arrive This is the parking lot right after morning services have ended.

  2. Setting Up The area behind the Bus Barn has been prepare for the horse circuit.

  3. Lineup People get ready to ride the horses. You see the back of our bus fleet.

  4. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Pony Kid The horse owners brought a pony too. It was a big hit with my nephew!

  5. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Pretty Girls My niece waits to get down as they get little Emma on the pony. Emma didn't like being on the pony. Can someone tell my how my niece got a hole in her tights on the knee AT CHURCH??!!

  6. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Back 40 Here is shot of the back of the church property. We sit on about 9 acres of land. Plenty of room for expansion!

  7. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us All Aboard Here they load up the kids for the hayride. My job was to maintain order. Easy. I threatened too sit on the kids and they straightened right up (except my nieces and nephews who knew I was bluffing).

  8. Buildings Here is a shot taken from the hayride area looking back towards the three main buildings.

  9. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Zoom IN A Closer look.

  10. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Deacon Driving Everybody helps out in these events.

  11. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Here Comes the Tractor Keep Manhattan just gimme that country side...

  12. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Closeup Please keep arms and legs inside the wagon until the ride comes to a complete stop.

  13. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us The Cowboy Way Some kids still like to play cowboys! This is Cowboy Ben and his mom (who graduated from our Christian academy along with Ben's Dad and got married in the church!)

I apologize for the quality of some of the pictures. They are really huge in my camera and I started too size them all down before deciding to post just the thumbnails. Live and learn.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments: