Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Monday, May 09, 2005

He's Baaaaack

Not me but Iowahawk. Hop over and read My United States and see where he's been. He's visited my neck of the woods here in Ohio:
If you’re ever in Ohio I recommend a visit to Cleveland’s exciting Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but remember to call at least 4 months in advance if you plan to visit the popular Billy Joel wing. Also, if you need directions to the Britny Fox archives, ask the museum guides. Over and over again, if necessary.


That's funny. But if you want to get in to see the Billy Joel Wing on the same day, the password is "Here's 20 bucks. Let me in the Billy Joel Wing".

No comments: