Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Friday, May 20, 2005

To Err Is Human : Retraction

Okay I screwed up. I wasn't alone but that is no consolation. I linked to An American Housewife who linked to Balance Sheet about Marines praying and the ACLU getting their collective shorts in a wad over it. Well it was a hoax, an urban legend. Balance Sheet has links to urban legend sites refuting the story. One of them is Snopes.com which I have bookmarked and use a great deal. Now that I think about it I remember reading this exact story quite some time ago.

Oh well. Chalk it up to a senior moment (even though I am still a few decades away from being a senior). I promise to be more careful in the future. I just thank God that you my loyal reader didn't go ballistic and start rioting. Sheesh.

No comments: