Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Didn't Feel It Move

We had an earthquake here yesterday. It measured a whopping 3.6 on the Richter scale. I had to learn about it on TV this morning because, well the Earth didn’t move for me. We get quakes here in Ohio all the time I’m told, 16 last year. But they are so small no one notices. Not that I’m complaining. I’d rather have a T.V. fall off a sedan and a 1 inch crack 50 foot long open up than to have widespread death, destruction, and loss of property.  

I guess if the big one ever hits Ohio then Peninsula will break off from the rest of the state and sink into the Cuyahoga.  

No comments: