Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Because It Is Such A Slow Blog Day

Yet again I have been tagged with a meme. Normally I would ignore it but because it is beth I will play along. So ladies and gentlemen, the 4 Things Meme.

Four jobs I have had;
  1. Junior Programmer

  2. Senior Programmer

  3. Programming Consultant

  4. Senior Programmer/Analyst

Four movies I can watch over and over;
  1. Big Trouble in Little China

  2. Superman

  3. Star Wars

  4. Forbidden Planet

(Note that had the subject been 4 movies that I watch over and over it would be;
  1. Spongebob Squarepants The Movie

  2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

  3. The Impossibles

  4. Scooby Doo 2

And that would change next week. Kids, sheesh)

Four places I have lived;
  1. Home with family

  2. Boarding school

  3. College

  4. My house

Four shows I like to watch;
  1. Smallville

  2. Stargate Atlantis

  3. Battlestar Galactica

  4. MXC

Four foods I like;
  1. Meat

  2. Vegetables

  3. Fruits

  4. More meat

Four sites I visit everyday
  1. Booker Rising

  2. Cutting Edge of Ectasy

  3. Bloggin' Outloud

  4. Others on my Blogroll

Four places I’d rather be;
  1. Heaven

  2. Smack dab in the middle of God’s Will for me

  3. Easy Street

  4. 1978

Four things I would like to do before I die;
  1. Find Miss Right (so long as her first name ain’t Always)

  2. Visit Australia

  3. Learn Japanese

  4. Get my house back to myself

Four people I would tag;
You know who you are. Really. Anyone who wants to participate in this meme say so in the comments and link to your post. Or if you’re blogless just answer in the comments.

No comments: