Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

And So It Begins

Things did not go well for me yesterday. Politically speaking of course. With about half of the registered voters in Ohio turning out, I did not like the election results. That liberal Strickland is now governor of Ohio. I can feel him reaching into my wallet already. The stinking minimum wage issue passed and now ambulance chasers for every disgruntled bum who ever got fired from my place of employment can gain access to MY PERSONAL EMPLOYMENT HISTORY whether I knew the jerk or not. And my company has to pay for that privilege! Arrrgh! Plus the smoke Nazis have won a victory as Ohio becomes Smoke Free! I haven't smoked for over 10 years and don't plan to restart but now business owners no longer have the option to provide smoking areas even if they want too.

The Democrats have retaken the house. They have retaken the senate. Pelosi and Reid make me want to puke. I predict higher taxes and a cut and run exit strategy from Iraq and those thoughts make me sick. Donald Rumsfeld has been asked to resign. Bush's lame duckness has grown exponentially.

Life was good when my team was in control. There were so many possibilities. But now I feel like my very life essence has been sapped. I absolutely shudder at the thought of whats going on in the liberal cesspool forums like the DU. And to top things off I have to switch to NEW blogger. It is a whole lot to take in at one time. It is almost enough to make me want to quit blogging.

But I am NOT a fair weather blogger. I will continue to champion the cause of Conservative African American Christian Men everywhere. It's just that right now my heart is breaking. Two years seems so far away, and yet as they say, a lot can happen in two years. Keep the faith. I will still be here poking fun at moonbats. Promise.

No comments: