Because Everybody Is Entitled To My Opinion

"O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, . . . in wrath remember mercy" (Habakkuk 3:2).
"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Headlines Sidelined

Do you know how you some times develop a rhythm when doing certain things. And once you have done them for a while you get a groove going and it takes no time at all to do a job.  Well that’s the way it was with Headlines. I had a groove going. I’d find a news article and Blogger’s “Blog This” button would give me the code I needed to paste into my post and then I’d move onto the next news item. 

Well I went ahead and switched to Blogger Beta (or the New Blogger as they call it now). I have since discovered that “Blog This” does not work in beta. The help forums are crammed with complaints about the loss of this feature but not word on a fix. So now I have to develop a new groove. That just means it is going to take me longer to get the next batch of headlines out. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

No comments: